Sunday, December 6, 2009

Gabriella

There is no particular reason for this post other than to show off my sweet girl. This past week was her second week at daycare and she seems to be doing very well and liking it. We have our routine down, I haven't mentioned this but she is still sleeping through the night. Bedtime is at about 8ish and she sleeps until 6am when we wake her up to get ready for daycare. Nunie bought her some nursery rhyme videos and she loves them! This is after we discovered that she loves television. Don;t get me wrong, I am not a fan of children watching too much tv....it so happened that Nunie and I were watching "Polar Express" and Gabriella was intrigued! I never knew a 2 1/2 month old would even be interested in watching tv, but I guess I was wrong. Some of these pictures show her as she's laying on our bed watching her show with her big girl binkie this past week. We got home took a nap and then spent some quality time in her room doing tummy time and reading to her. You can tell I'm a proud Momma, because I can't resist to just post a picture or two of her. Enjoy~

I think this one is hilarious, haha!





Relaxing after a hard day at daycare


Watching her fave nursery rhymes show






Some tummy-time action





These are of her sitting in her bumbo while mommy and daddy took turns reading to her


No comments: