Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I was tagged as a TAM (Truly Authentic Mom) by Shandell on her blog, Breaking New Ground. I now have to list 5 things that make me worthy of that title and tag 5 more people, so here I go:

1.I no longer care to shop for myself. Everything is all about Miss Gabriella. I used to love shopping for clothes, jewelry, shoes...not anymore. Not that I don't like doing it, but my time is consumed with shopping for Miss G., can you blame me?

2.When she goes to sleep and we're still hanging around the house, I constantly go in to check up on her. It makes me feel better to do this, and I get a chance to watch her sleep which by the way she looks beautiful.

3.I've already started to plan her 1st birthday party even though she is not even 3 months old. I have a theme in mind and I cannot wait! I know I need to slow down ,ha!

4.After work I rush to get her from daycare. I cannot get there fast enough! I look forward to holding her, kissing her, and smelling her! We have a conversation on the way home also.

5.Thinking about her growing up makes me sad. I want her to be a baby forever. Just to think about her first day of school, her first heartbreak, or moving out to college breaks my heart.

Here are the 5 authentic moms I've tagged:
Melissa-Joshua A. Lozano
Care-The Kipper Family Blog
Alissa-All About Molly
Erika-And baby makes three
Sarah-Falling for Baby

No comments: