Tuesday, December 1, 2009

'Tis The Season To Be Jolly....




Happy December everyone! Wow, does time fly! My favorite time of year is here, I love the holidays for so many reasons. I love the weather first of all, nothing like up north, but a little cooler. I love the Christmas decor and the ambiance in my house with all the Christmas lights lit, the fireplace on, snuggling with my hubbs and Gabriella, watching Christmas movies, drinking hot cocoa, decorating outside, attending Christmas parties, having Karen come home,.....Oh and not to mention doing our Christmas shopping wearing snugly sweaters, scarfs, and cute boots then having to wrap everything up. The boots and scarfs are more of a fashion statement then anything because if you live in Texas you know that all those things are really not necessary:P

Yesterday when we came home(Gabriella and I)Nunie had dinner ready, I put Gabriella down for a minute so I could eat really quick and before I knew it she was knocked out. Nunie and I joke saying that Gabriella acts like she goes to work everyday...(as tired as she is when we come home). It must be all the stimulation at daycare or I really don't know. As soon as I ate dinner I got her, snuggled up in the living room with the Christmas tree lit, put on Charlie Brown's Christmas and we took a nap:) The holidays are just that much sweeter with a baby around:)

This weekend we put up our Christmas tree and decor. We went out and bought Gabriella's ornaments. We went with a "sweet" theme (everything candy). Her ornaments include gingerbread men, sugar cookies, wrapped candy, chocolate balls, lollipops, candy canes, and cupcakes. I will post a picture soon-Happy Holidays ya'll!

No comments: