Friday, December 18, 2009

Karen is Home

Karen arrived yesterday afternoon. My aunt picked her up from the airport and then Mom had to go get her from Conroe. Needless to say they didn't get to our side of town until 8ish and she still decided to go visit(and meet) Gabriella. I was so happy when Karen met Brie, she kept hugging her and smiling. Gabriella is such a special girl-the first granddaughter in my family so she holds a special place in everyone's heart.

We're going over Mom's today and making it a movie and pizza night, just like when we were kids. I'm so excited Karen is home! Today is also my last day at work until Jan. 5th, so it will be nice to relax, be with Gabriella, and hang out with my family.

We also took pictures of Gabriella with Santa this past week. I will post them as soon as I find time to scan them. Let me just say she came out gorgeous!

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: