Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A year ago today....

at 5:30 in the morning I found out we were growing a "bean". It was the day my life would change forever, when I saw the most beautiful pink lines on that pregnancy test! Before this day I was very content with my life, and little did I know that my life would not fulfilled until the day I heard my daughter's heartbeat, the day I heard her cry, and every day when I see her smiling at me. I would often hear how being a mother was such a beautiful feeling and something that could not be described, and as cliche as all that sounds its so true, so very true.
I remember glowing with happiness but trying to be so discreet (since we weren't sharing the news with family until our Dr. confirmed it). When we went out to dinner on New Year's Eve, I remember Nunie and I both having such a dorky smile we could not wipe off our faces all night long and we would look at each other as I turned down a cocktail, ha! We wanted to share the news with the world, but we also wanted to be cautious, ahhh most amazing feeling. But now it seems as if every day was filled with amazing feelings as Gabriella smiles or coos at us-its wonderful! Now I leave you with a little reminder of this time last year.

The most beautiful pink lines, yay!!

Confirmed it with a digital and wrapped it up for Hubbs

First belly pic, 4 weeks

Took the boat out to celebrate, We're going to be parents!

No comments: