Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Eve/Christmas Day 2009

We had a great Christmas at my Mom's. As expected it was awesome since it was Miss G's first Christmas so that made it extra special for everyone. She was pretty fussy though:( It's been a couple of weeks since she has been fussy and we're thinking she has started teething (I know my girl is growing too fast). She rubs her gums all the time, she constantly has her little hand in her mouth, and she drools like crazy. Despite all of this it was great! My mom and stepdad bought a karaoke machine and did we put it to use that night! Gabriella refused to go to bed at her bedtime, so we gave in and allowed her to stay up with us. After all she was the one who had the most presents to open. We joke and say that we could easily open up a toy store, my Mom went crazy with the toys and Santa was pretty generous as well:) However, it was me who got to open the gifts while daddy posed as the photographer. Hey, but I'm definitley not complaining:P

As you see in the pictures, Gabriella did not wear the Gap outfit we had intended for her to wear. I ordered it online and when it came in and I tried it on her, it was huge! It was her size and all but just fit funny. So there we go a couple of days before Christmas, shopping for a dress for Brie. Thank God I found this adorable one at Gymboree.


























































Christmas morning
Christmas morning we opened up Gabriella's presents from Santa. All from family and Santa she received the famous "Sophie" giraffe, Freddie the Firefly,a beautiful wool coat, some snow boots,a high chair, a wagon, books, and tons of educational toys. Nunie made us yummy pancakes as he always does on Christmas morning. We lounged around and spent quality time just the three of us.




















No comments: