Thursday, January 28, 2010

Evidence that I'm getting old

Seriously, who has white hair in their twenties? Well I hate to admit I've had  it for maybe a year now and it has gotten worse. Geez, people I didn't expect for white hairs to come out until you were, hmm say in your 50's? I mean grandmas have white hair, not a woman in their twenties, right? But mine are right there poking out as to remind me every day that I'm getting older. I have to seriously dye my hair every two months sometimes sooner and I won't dare let anyone see it!. I tried to hide it from my husband, because its a dagger to my heart to know that I have some type of evidence of old age, this worked up until my first trimester during pregnancy when I had to wait to dye it. It was awful! One moring while lying in bed my husband noticed and asked, "wow did you know you have white hair?" I of course acted totally suprised and responded with a huge "Really"? Little did he know I'd been keeping my dirty little white secret for some time now. This totally sucks because I can only imagine what I'm going to look like at 50-when they should just start to come out. I suppose it genetics beause my dad's family all had a head full of white hair at 30, ok maybe not that young but very young indeed!

5 comments:

Alissa said...

Oh honey, I'm 23 and I have them too, so you're not alone! I'm glad you figured out the Amazon thing!

You need to add the followers thing to your blog so I can keep track of you! :)

Mrs. C said...

Really? Wow it makes me feel better! I just don't know of anyone else my age that has them, or maybe they;re hiding them just as good as I am, lol! Thanks again for your help!
Have a great day:)

Shannon said...

Love your blog and can identify with many of your posts. I am a former teacher turned stay-at-home mom to Gillian Grace our first baby born this past July. At thirty, I too, feel old--- very old sometimes! Just the other day I called the 18 year old neighbor boy a kid...yikes!

Small Burst said...

LOL At least we can dye our hair.

Fab Find Foodie said...

Terrific blog! Visiting from MBC. And you are not alone my dear, I got them early too.
Thank goodness for hair dye. ;)