Sunday, January 3, 2010

Over The Holidays

Like I mentioned in a post below Gabriella was pretty fussy over the holidays. I'm not sure if it had to do with being out of her routine or its that she's teething. I've read babies may start to teeth 2-3 months prior to their first tooth coming in, so we shall see. Every day she does something new and it was great when I was able to spend all day with her. She has become very squirmy and only likes to cuddle when she is tired. If she's on my lap and I'm holding her little hands, she will push up against my lap and stand up(I hope I make sense), I'll have to take a picture of this. She loves playing with her Sophie teething toy and doll, and can spend hours in her room, she loves it in there! Gabriella started wearing her 6 months wardrobe which she has a lot of. Her persoanlity is showing even more and she will tell you exactly what she wants, that's right people and she's only 3 1/2 months-yikes! We attempted to get her ears pierced over the holidays, but we didn't have her shot record, she lucked out but we will be getting them done real soon. So enough babbling, here are the pictures.Enjoy~

Exhausted from daycare-(last day before the break)


With the hat Daddy bought her


Posing for Mommy



Hanging out with Daddy


Another one of her many hats


Too cute


Little reindeer turns 3 months


Playing with Sophie


Smilin'


This is what teething does


Fell asleep playing on her gym


Hard workout


First Christmas


Waiting for her bath


New Year's Eve


Going out


First pair of jeans


At home with Mommy


Playing in her room

No comments: