Friday, January 29, 2010

Reaching milestones...

Gabriella has recently reached two more milestones in her little life. Last Friday (01/22/2010) we were over at our friends' house and Gabriella was lying on the floor playing with her toys on her blanket (she loves to do this by the way) then she started rolling like a rolly polly! She had done this once before but never a few times in a row. Too bad I didn't have my camera to capture it. Now she does it all the time-she thinks she's too cool:)

She also has a new favorite toy-her feet! She discovered her feet last Saturday while we were getting ready to go shopping. Now as soon as I put her down she reaches for them and starts to play. I'm sure they'll be in her mouth in no time-eeewww!

Edit-Like I thought would happen, Gabriella thinks her toes are yummy:)

2 comments:

TMB said...

how cute!! My little 6m boy absolutely LOVES his feet! haha found you via MBC! =)

Care said...

that is the cutest thing ever. I loved that milestone. I kept trying to get my daughter to eat hers, then one day she did it on her own!