Thursday, January 21, 2010

I feel like I'm being cheated....

on time and on Gabriella. I always envisioned myself raising my children. I always knew I wanted a career, but being a mom was always more important. Not being able to stay at home with Gabriella makes me so terribly sad and a bit resentful at the situation. I feel like time is passing by so quickly and I'm missing the chance of seeing her grow every single day. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my career but that's just it. My career will always be there and Gabriella will soon be all grown up. I guess it must have been today...I just missed her. I missed her so much! I quickly rush to daycare to get her but as soon as we get home she crashes out as she's so utterly tired, needless to say she naps for 2 hours. What am I to do wake my sweet baby? Of course not, she's had a rough day too. So in all I spend about 2 hours each evening with her. That's it. That's only it and its not enough. Maybe I'm just having one of those moments, but then again that can't be it because I find myself feeling this way more often than not. I'm almost crying as I'm typing this, but what can I do, these are just my feelings...Thankfully tomorrow is another day.

Can you blame me, look at this precious little girl...

No comments: