Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Reviews on Gabriella's favorite toys

As a new mom you are pretty much clueless about what your child may or may not enjoy so most of my purchases have been based on reviews and recommendations from other moms. Who really wants to spend/waste money on a toy that is hardly ever going to be used, right? Well these three toys have been a life-saver and Gabriella has appreciated being entertained. I have links to two of these items on my sidebar.



Freddie the Firefly by Lamaze
This colorful little firefly designed with soft velour body and busy wings with multiple textures and crinkles and full of bright colors is just too much fun! Gabriella loves to put in her mouth and squeeze it (as its mostly what she does with her toys these days), but it keeps her entertained which is most important. It has awesome reviews so that is always a plus.





Sophie the Giraffe
This little giraffe is adorable! Not only is she so cute, but Gabriella loves playing with her. Sophie is a perfect size for babies to handle her with their tiny hands. She is made of 100% natural rubber and food paint which allowed me to give it to Gabriella with ease and not had to worry about toxic products. She sqeeks when you squeeze her and Gabriella loves that! Her poor little gums have been drooling like crazy-thanks to Sophie for allowing Gabriella to calm her little teething pains.



Carter's rag doll
I found this little doll at Target. It's totally cute but could not find a link to it. I bought it because she is a burnette and I liked that since it matches my daughter's hair. Most dolls are blonde so when I saw her I had to get it. She is super cute too with her pink and brown dress. She's made out of cloth so Gabriella squeezes her and chews on her, as she does with everything she can get her little hands on. She was only $7.99, which was my favorite part! They actually have a Valentine themed one for sale at Target now. I'm thinking about getting her that one to take and leave at daycare.

So here you have it! The toys that have saved us from teething cranky spills and boring car rides.

No comments: