Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bath Time



Bath time is quite different for Gabriella these days. Actually this post is long overdue because she's been doing this for quite a while now. Bath time used to be quiet and relaxing, a part of her bedtime routine to get her a little tired and ready for bed. Don't get me wrong Gabriella has never been a quiet baby, but rather playful especially during baths but now its just out of control! She kicks so hard water splashes everywhere, I mean everywhere and makes a huge mess! She is so wiggly and squirmy in the bath tub as though she can't get enough.  Hubbs happily says Gabriellla will love the boat and being out in the water, and I think he may be right. She also likes to sit up and look at herself in the mirror smiling and giggling. She either thinks its pretty funny or agrees with mommy that she's too cute:) Here's my chunky butt.

3 comments:

Tami Winbush said...

I was going to tell you that I liked your blog, but then I took a look at your baby and decided I didn't like you! My baby is 16 and going to be 17 on Monday and I can't have anymore and I want yours! :) Just kidding! I love your blog and your baby is adorable! I love her little onsies with the numbers on them! How unique!

Now that I have written a book! I am following you from MBC FFF! Stop by to see me at http://tamis-ramblings.blogspot.com!

Oh, give her kisses for me!

Mayra said...

What a cutie. <3 My little one seems to hate bath time laterly.=(

Following you from MBC. =)

Sarah said...

Omgosh, she's adorable!! My little dude is only about a month behind in age and could still care less about being in the bath, can't wait 'til he starts enjoying it more!

~*~Following through MBC~*~
http://carstrucksandteethingrings.blogspot.com